It’s important to us that you can feel confident that your personal information is safe and being looked after.
We appreciate the trust you place in us and in return we respect our customers’ privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.
- enter into a contract with us;
- use our products and services;
- subscribed to receive our alerts and newsletters, participate in our promotions and competitions, and filling in forms and applications.
What Personal Information do we collect?
We will not collect any information about individuals, except where specifically and knowingly provided by them. Personal Information may include;
- Your Name and contact details
Why do we need your personal data?
We need to collect and use your personal information to:
- respond to your enquiries and requests for assistance;
- obtain your feedback about our products, services or websites;
- comply with our legal and contractual obligations;
How long do we keep this information?
- To enable us to provide you with our products and services
- To allow us to resolve any disputes or complaints
- For the detection and prevention of fraud
Where is my personal data stored?
ENGIE are based in the EEA and we endeavour to ensure your personal information is treated in accordance with the standards required by the GDPR.
How do we safeguard your personal information?
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the personal information we collect. We do our very best to ensure the security of personal information held by us to protect your information from unauthorised access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure.
Access to personal information is restricted to authorised employees, contractors, agents and service providers, who are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. We regularly review and update our security measures considering current technologies.
For personal information enquiries:
Attention: Privacy Officer
Phone: 01286 870166
Dinorwig Power Station